Failure can teach your kid resilence
Every struggle give you the opportunity for teachable moments
- Help them with their homework when they do have questions or don’t understand (don’t do it for them),
- Be an assistant on projects or buy supplies (don’t do it for them),
- Ask them questions or help write practice questions for quizzes and/or tests,
- Make your student talk to the teacher when they don’t get something right (they are the ones sitting in class, not you),
- Make arraignments for after school (if needed) so your student can attend tutorials.